Sunday, July 12, 2009

Joining the masses

I decided it was time to join the masses and start a blog for those interested in what is going on with the Sims/Kinsey Family. I will post photos from our trip to Cozumel last month with our great friends Shad and Anne.


I have decided to use this as both a way for others to keep up with our family and my random rants/thoughts on what is going on in politics, sports, and whatever else strikes my fancy! If you don't agree feel free to comment.



For those of you that I haven't seen us in a while I will post a few pictures...


The first is a picture of Kaitlin and her friend Brittany before their recital. Kaitlin is on the right. Kaitlin has really come a log ways with her dance since she started. It is crazy watching her old recital videos and then watching her today. We are very proud of Kaitlin. Way to go Chicklet!


This is Christian with his flag football trophy. They had a great season and barely lost their playoff game. Christian had a touchdown catch in the game though. Way to go Bud!

Stay tuned for more posts and pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment