Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cozumel

As promised I wanted to post pictures and a little information about the trip.

We stayed at a really nice all-inclusive resort called the Aura Wyndam. My wife Scheri picked out this resort after reading numerous reviews of different resorts online. We were pleasently surprised when we arrived.




This was the picture from the entry to our room. We had a 1200 square foot room with a huge wrap around balcony.





This was a view of a storm coming in looking out from our balcony. The weather was great while we were there. It really only rained one day and that was mainly in the morning.




We went with our good friends Shad and Anne McGaha from Wichita Falls. Pictured above from left to right is Shad, Anne, Scheri, and Casey. I will post more later. I really just wanted an excuse to play with this new app for my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment